When you decide to establish your own fund or support one of the Community Foundation of Portage and District existing funds, you will join with people from all walks of life with one thing in common – the desire to make a difference in your community- forever.
Your gift will give year after year because your donation is invested as a permanent endowment fund and is managed professionally.
You have lots of flexibility in creating the gift. For example, you can:
- make an outright gift of cash, securities or property;
- provide for a bequest in your will;
- take out (or transfer) a gift of life insurance;
- set up a planned gift such as a charitable remainder trust;
- transfer an existing foundation, charitable trust or endowment;
- perpetuate the name of a friend or relative through an in memoriam gift;
- give to an existing fund or establish your own named fund