The Community Foundation of Portage and District has six opportunities for students to access funding to help cover their costs to pursue a post-secondary education. If you are seeking a career in business, education, medical care or aviation please go to Publication and Reports page to access the specific bursary criteria and application forms.
- a graduate of a Portage la Prairie district high school.
- currently registered, or accepted, in any year of studies in education, business or medical care
- consistently strong academic performance.
- personal characteristics that exhibit compassion, integrity, service to the community, and leadership.
- financial need Continue reading